There is a new locum tenens internal medicine/family medicine opportunity now available in Illinois. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm, and you will see 6 - 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IL state licensee needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail