A facility in Illinois seeks a locum tenens perinatology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will be Monday - Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm with 24-hour call rotation. Each physician sees 8 - 14 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without an IL state license obtain one.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 14 patients per day
- Procedures: Ultrasound evaluation, antenatal testing, and amniocentesis
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail