There is a new locum tenens family medicine opportunity now available in Washington. Your assignment schedule will be four days per week, and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is NextGen. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WA state license obtain one before the assignment.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail