A Pennsylvania medical center is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule will be 10-hour shifts, and the facility's average annual volume is 60,000. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 60,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ATLS, ACLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail