We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine physician opportunity now available in Colorado. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CO state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Cerner.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail