This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary and you will be reimbursed up to $2,000 annually for professional expenses related to medical practice. You will be offered malpractice insurance, PTO, CME time and $2,000, a 401K plan and cash balance deferred compensation plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. There is also health, vision, dental, life, and Section 125 benefits provided for physician and spouse.
Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. It is part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people. Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. It is part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people. Ideally located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks. Fresno is just a short drive from either Lake Tahoe's legendary skiing or walks on the beach in sunny southern California .The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, regular film festival and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kimberly Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- State-of-the-art teaching hospital
- 7 days on/ 7 days off
- See 15 to 17 patients per day
- BC/BE IM or FP
- Large physician network
- $2,000 annually for professional expenses
- Health, vision, dental, and life for physician and spouse
- 3 hours to San Fransisco and Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail