HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Temple City, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, Full Time
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Clinic has three exam rooms per provider and individual office space
- Extensive front and back office MA support
- Onsite lab, radiology, x-ray services
- Our Temple City team is a tight-knit group of three primary care providers who enjoy providing the best care for their patients
- This is an employed and salaried position with full benefits
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BLS certification
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.