DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our team in Pahrump. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
We have recently opened a medical office building in Pahrump, which provides primary, urgent and specialty care in a single location. Pahrump is located in Nye County, 60 miles west of Las Vegas and 60 miles east of Death Valley National Park in California.
When compared to other states, Nevada is quite affordable. Nevada has no state personal income tax, which can save you thousands of dollars. In addition, clinicians who travel to Pahrump are eligible for a generous travel stipend.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You can also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 304-5763.
- Work Schedule: Full-time opportunity. Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must be willing to work Saturdays
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 30/day (10-hour shift)
- No Call
- Unrestricted Nevada Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant license
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Rural medicine experience
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
Primary Care, Family Medicine, Health Care, Rural Medicine