PULMONOLOGY/CRITICAL CARE – A SAILOR’S DREAM – No Call!
Excellent opportunity to join large multi-specialty group.
(This is a NC company - option to live in NC or VA!)
Opportunity is available due to expansion
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Responsible for ICU/Critical Care duties
- Total number of ICU/Critical Care beds: 10
- Built-in referral network
- Hospital rounding in the morning, clinic in the afternoon (4 days/week, 1pm-5pm), one day for procedures.
- Average total Pulmonary/Critical Care inpatient census: 10
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches
- Ability to live in Suffolk, VA
- Benefits include: annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail)
(Outer Banks an easy drive) Eastern North Carolina with easy access to Coastal area, Raleigh and and Richmond, VA. The region has become one of the most attractive destinations for individuals and families seeking the moderate four seasons of North Carolina, the slower pace, and improved quality of life and family-safe environment. The health system offers an excellent compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits, bonuses, and a generous salary with incentives. The opportunity is worth exploring for providers seeking a great work/life balance. Beautiful housing at amazingly affordable prices. Call for details and forward your CV ntoy(at)netprosearch.com
We have evening and weekend hours so feel free to try us at any time.
Norman E. Toy | NetPro Search | Office: 716-881-6102 | 866-808-3800