Due to a retirement, there is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Family Medicine provider in South Central Florida. Close proximity to major metropolitan areas for professional (football, baseball, basketball ice hockey and soccer) and collegiate sporting events.
Many convenient options for air travel out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach International, Punta Gorda and Fort Myers.
There are many recreational opportunities such as golf, the finest bass fishing, hiking, horseback riding and hunting.
- Willing to wait for Florida license
- Board Certified required
- Prefer 2 plus years of experience
- Spanish fluency is required
- Benefit package includes paid time off, education stipend, paid holidays, health insurance and access to a 403B retirement plan
- Relocation and Sign On bonuses may be available
John P. Ricci
Senior Staffing Consultant
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
Office 801-251-0507 | Fax 801-285-7221