Our client manages a 132-bed acute care hospital in upstate New York. They are currently taking immediate considerations for a Primary Care physician to join one of their affiliated outpatient offices in the same town. The candidate will be joining a growing team of 4-6 providers and 2 mid-levels.
- Location: Upstate New York (50 mins west from Syracuse, NY)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Call: 1:6
- EMR: Medent
- Census: 22 pts per shift
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation, Sign-on Bonus)
- Compensation: $180,000/year – $240,000/year (negotiable)
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.