DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our team in Henderson. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 304-5763 or (register or log in to show contact information).
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm or 4 10-hour shifts/week
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 30/day (8-hour shift) or 38/day (10-hour shift)
- No Call
- Unrestricted Nevada Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant license
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least one year of experience in Primary Care
HealthCare, Primary Care, Family Medicine, Family Practice