Medical Center seeks an exceptionally well-trained Cardiothoracic surgeon to join their successful Cardiothoracic surgical program.
The incoming physician would join another experienced surgeon in a well-established, employed practice. The practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes cardiologists, vascular & general surgeons as well as primary care physicians and nurse practitioners located throughout the community.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
• Board Certified / Board Eligible
• 3+ years post-training experience
• ABS / ABTS Certified
• Broad cardiothoracic skill set with current volumes of cases 150+ / year, including CABG, valve and thoracic cases
• Minimally invasive valve surgery experience beneficial but not required
• Knowledge and experience with advanced technologies to reduce the invasiveness of thoracic and cardiovascular procedures
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within the team of our growing program. Our interdisciplinary team includes cardiologists, anesthesiologists, surgical, RN and Critical Care staff to produce the highest possible quality and outcomes.
The incoming physician would be employed and receive a competitive compensation package.
Home to Florida State University, Tallahassee is a both a college town and state capital.