Health System, based in beautiful Western Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurointerventional Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. This practice will include both Stroke Neurology and Endovascular components. Our practice is growing!
• Join 10 colleagues in the department of Neurology
• Teaching and Research are well supported
• Primary Stroke Center with Comprehensive Capabilities
• Join an Endovascular Neurologist and a Stroke Neurologist in covering our service
• Regional Health System with service area of nearly 650,000 lives
• We are the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
• Participate in our Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia
We are an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 650 medical staff. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
We offer offer a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
We are in a vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.