Job #19901 | Internal Medicine Opening in Central, Michigan (Alma)
Practice all aspects of primary care for an adult population, including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in an outpatient setting; preparing and reviewing patient charts; prescribing medications; performing a balance of outpatient and inpatient procedures and surgeries; and providing appropriate follow-up after discharge.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Full time opportunity
- Private practice
- Traditional Practice Model with both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Practitioner will be one of two providers at this location.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Call 1:2
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Central Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. This area has received recognition as a great place to raise a family, find and keep a job, get an excellent education, live safely, and enjoy fun nightlife, volunteering opportunities, many places of worship, sports, and more.