WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who specializes in Gynecology Oncology to join our team in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team specializes in treating early stage and the most advanced and complicated cancers, including cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, vulvar cancer and endometrial cancer. Interested candidate will be joining a group that includes two Physicians and one Nurse Practitioner.
WHAT WE NEED
Our Health system puts together multidisciplinary teams of doctors from many specialties, including surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, pathology, research coordinators and genetic counseling, to review each gynecologic oncology case. Together, they design a personalized treatment plan using the most innovative, advanced treatments and research available today. Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Women’s Health with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Previous experience with surgical procedures, DaVinci robotics, and/or inpatient care is ideal. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Traditional clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Call expectation of 1:3
- Anticipated volume for new provider: 20 – 22 patients per day
- Most common diagnosis and procedures include:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Vaginal Tumors
- Uterine Fibroids
- Cancer Genetic Counseling
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Uterine Cancer
- Outpatient Laboratory Testing
- Access to most up-to-date technologies and surgical tools, DaVinci robotics, for cancer treatment
WHO WE ARE
Our system includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
WHAT WE OFFER
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities