TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Joseph's Medical Center in Stockton, California. This level 3 trauma center sees 100,000 patients annually. There are 90 hours of physician coverage and 78 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, as well as scribes. Starting July 2nd 2018, our new Emergency Medicine residency program will begin. Stockton is 40 miles outside of Sacramento, 54 miles outside of Oakland, and 62 miles outside of San Francisco. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. This opportunity is an independent contractor position offering a flexible schedule and paid malpractice insurance. Commuters are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits available
- EM Residency Program offers teaching opportunities for those with academic interests
- 40 miles outside Sacramento
- Scribe coverage reduces your administrative burden
- Support of an excellent leadership team