The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time, BC/BE physician to join our growing Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine department in Everett and Woodinville/Kirkland, WA.
Join our supportive and collegial team of providers who have been individually recognized over many years as top doctors both by Seattle Magazine and Seattle Met Magazine. We have one of the largest combined Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine departments in the metropolitan Seattle area, enabling us to care for a very diverse patient population with a very large geographic reach.
- 4 or 4.5 day work week, dependent on your preference
- Academic teaching program participation through WSU optional, if desired
- Bronchoscopy, trans-bronchial biopsy and endobronchial ultrasound skills required
- Hospital and outpatient pulmonary medicine consultative day/night call, 1:10 (one week/weekend every tenth week)
- No critical care medicine responsibilities
- Double board certification in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine (via American Board of Internal Medicine) required
Why did our highly skilled provider team choose The Everett Clinic? Here’s why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Progressive care model
- Prioritization of work-life balance
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Generous CME
- Low physician turnover
- High patient satisfaction
The Everett Clinic:
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care in a supportive environment.
If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment (and have fun at the same time) we want to talk to you! Our initial online application takes less than two minutes. Apply now, check out our clinic website (www.everettclinic.com) and contact Kelly Ulrich at (425) 339-5475 or (register or log in to show contact information) for more information.