Pain management physician Thomasville ,Bainbridge Ga
A well-established multi-disciplinary group in south Georgia is seeking a pain management physician to join our team.
The current physician has become ill and leaving a substantial patient base so you can hit the ground running.
You will see 20 to 25 patients per day. There will be some medication management as appropriate.
You will provide all interventional pain management procedures.
A pain fellowship is not required, however anesthesia or physical medicine and rehab residencies are accepted.
New physicians are also welcome to apply.
We are offering a competitive base salary plus production bonuses.
You will receive all traditional benefits, a 401K, paid malpractice, relocation allowance, CE and vacation time.
You will enjoy living in this south Georgia city. Thomasville is a sportsman’s paradise, and with a moderate climate, you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. The area has a historical southern feel and is a timeless locale for fishing and hunting. We are only 60 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and 30 miles from Florida's capital. The downtown area has everything you could want: open-air adventure, an art scene, shopping, and dining.
- Evaluation & Examination of musculoskeletal problems.
- Order diagnostic testing and correlate clinically (MRI, NCV, EMG, CAT, etc.)
- Prescribe PT Rx and monitor Physical Therapy department
- Oversee patient care as Medical Director and correlate clinically
- Provide Interventional Pain Management procedures as needed
- Write and monitor general musculoskeletal Rx.
- Intra-articular visco-supplementation knee injections with fluoroscope (Hyalgan)
- Evaluation of Personal Injury and Worker’s Comp
- Supervise 1 NP performing intra-articular joint injections
- Perform Stem Cell injections
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,500.00 /day
Please send CV to (register or log in to show contact information)