Nursing Home Medical Director Needed As Part of a Full Scope (No OB) Primary Care Practice at a 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital!
Combination of Primary Care, Inpatient, ER and Nursing Home Coverage
Large Incentive Bonus/Great Salary Guarantee/Relocation Allowance/CME/Paid Malpractice & Full Benefits!
Lake Living and Outdoors Man's Paradise!
2.5 Hours To Major Metro
• Create Your Own Rural, Full Scope (No OB) Primary Care Practice (3 FNP's on Staff)
• Chief of Staff or Nursing Home Medical Director Roles Available
• 25-Bed Critical Access Hospital with 1-Bed ER
• 24/7 Labs, X-ray and CT (moved below)
- 15+ Patients a Day in Clinic
- 1-2 Average Inpatient Census
- 100 ER Visits per Month
• 24/7 Labs, X-ray and CT
• Visiting Specialists and Telemedicine Available
• 4.5 Day Work Week / Light ER Call - APPs Share First Call
• Salary Guarantee + wRVU & Full Benefits
• Relocation Allowance, CME and Paid Malpractice with Tail
• Opportunity to Work in Underserved Areas Overseas
US News: Ranked #2 for Overall Best State to Live In
• Outdoor Lovers Paradise: Surrounded by Lakes, Rivers and Creeks
- Lake Living Nearby
- 40 Recreational Lakes within 12 Mile Radius
• Charming Small-Town Feel: Local Cities filled with Art, Culture and Entertainment
• Top Rated Public Schools: US News Ranked Bronze
- Higher Level and Standard Level Available
- Division II University Nearby
• Average Housing:
- 3 Bed/ 2 Bath/ 2,824sqft: $92,500
- 4 Bed/ 2 Bath/ 2,392sqft: $70,000
- 4 Bed/ 2 Bath/ 2,246sqft: $84,900
Pacific Companies is a national physician recruitment firm that works with clients and physicians for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions from employed to private practice, including various recruitment agreements.
I personally met each physician in the practice and would like to discuss with you my firsthand impressions of the group and their needs. If you would like more information, please call me, Marc Scarlata , at your earliest convenience, or email your CV with the best day/time for a brief conversation. Visit us at www.pacificcompanies.com.
Marc Scarlata 714.619.3097
PCP 3221 (register or log in to show contact information)
Must be or become Board Certified