Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional cardiologist to join our growing, team-oriented practice with locations in San Antonio, Texas, one of the largest growing cities in the nation, and the surrounding hill country. Physician may reside in a 30 minute response area that includes the beautiful Boerne and Fair Oaks communities. Our team has constructed strong referral sources and partnerships that are all dedicated to providing exceptional and cost-effective healthcare accessible to those we serve each day.
• Join our 4 general cardiologists, 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 electrophysiologists team.
• Practice in our state of the art Cath labs
• Continual referral network
• Busy outreach clinic in Kerrville
• Flexible Clinic and procedure hours
• 1:3 weekday call schedule and a 1:4 weekend call schedule.
• Open heart program
• Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure
• Available diagnostic testing facilities that include treadmill testing, stress testing, stress echo, cardiac and vascular ultrasound imaging, in-house Holter/Event Monitor Hook-ups, Tilt Tables, CT, SPECT and PET.
• A nationally recognized research department with new opportunities available.
• Procedures to include:
o Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations
o Coronary stent deployment
o Balloon angioplasty
o Acute angioplasty and stent for myocardial infarction
Comprehensive Recruitment Package includes:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental coverage
• Relocation Assistance and malpractice.
• Marketing & CME
• Sign on Bonus
Methodist Healthcare is the largest provider of Cardiovascular services in South Texas.