* M-F, No nights, weekends, holidays or Call.
*No Medical Insurance Billing
*100% Malpractice Coverage
*24 Paid Days Off
*Excellent Patient to Doctor Ratio
*State of the Art - World Class Medical Facility
Duties. The HCW shall provide services within the scope of clinical privileges granted. The priority and emphasis of duties will include the evaluation and management of traumatic brain injury related to wartime casualties, and the following duties:
Screen patients for surgical candidacy and develops treatment plans. The majority of the patients seen represent a variety of orthopedic conditions, including spine, hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, foot, and ankle issues.
The HCW shall provide orthopedic surgical consultations, however, will not perform any surgeries.
The health care worker (HCW) shall possess and maintain the applicable qualification requirements:
• Have successfully completed a surgical residency program.
• Be board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
• Have successfully completed a Sports Medicine fellowship or have practiced full time as a Sports Medicine clinician in at least three (3) of the preceding five (5) years.
• The Physician (Health Care Worker (HCW) MUST BE A FULL-TIME INDIVIDUAL.
• Services shall normally be provided Monday through Friday, between the hours of 0500 and 1730. The HCW shall provide an eight and a half (8.5), nine (9), or ten and a half hour (10.5) hour shift to include an uncompensated 30-minute or one (1) hour meal break, depending on length of shift.
• Services will not be required on the day of observance of Federal holidays.