Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 396-bed tertiary care facility
- 23 provider team with a clinical performance nurse
- Excellent subspecialty support
- Full intensivist team on staff to manage the closed ICU
- No procedures, no codes
- Physicians with H1 visas and J1 visa waivers are not eligible to practice at this facility
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstituteâ„¢, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physiciansâ€™ Path to Partnershipâ„¢ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The city of Fort Wayne, Indiana is rated the number one city in Indiana to raise your kids. Fort Wayne received the All-American City Award and a City of Livability award.