Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 271 bed, faith-based community hospital
- Established 23 physician team with 3 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalist serve as back-up for codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU; no procedures required
- Power Chart by Cerner
- H1B eligible; access to Soundâ€™s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstituteâ„¢, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physiciansâ€™ Path to Partnershipâ„¢ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located in the northeast corner of Columbus, Ohioâ€™s state capital and fastest growing region, Westerville is a suburban community filled with wonderful neighborhoods and community-minded businesses. Westerville provides many opportunities for community involvement and entertainment, including an active music and theater community with 41 different parks and recreational areas and offering families access to some of the best schools in the nation! Downtown Columbus, Ohioâ€™s largest city, the state capital, and home to The Ohio State University is just a short drive away. Residents can enjoy fine dining, art galleries, and NHL hockey or arena football games in this thriving city. Westerville offers the small town hospitality with the big city just around the corner. It is the perfect place to live, work and raise your family!