An established healthcare facility located in New York City is actively seeking a self-motivated and compassionate Psychiatrist for a promising opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Psychiatrist ensures optima care services are readily accessible to patients at all times. Apply today!
The Psychiatrist will:
- Provide health/behavioral health assessment (including differential diagnoses, prognosis), treatment recommendations and treatment planning for clients across program types
- Provide medication management for clients on medication and intermittent reassessment (as needed) for those assessed
- Provide counseling, brief therapy, psychoeducation about health/behavioral health and other care for clients as planned by the treatment team
- Participate in case reviews and sign treatment plan reviews for all program clients
- Provide consultations to non-medical staff on complex cases
- Communicate with healthcare providers outside of the agency and interpretation of health results for client care planning
- Monitor client progress
- Participate in practice improvement projects that benefit the clients and program
- Medical degree with a license to practice in the State of New York, including up-to-date status
- Current DEA registration for the prescribing of controlled substances
- Specialization with specific populations (such as child/adolescent) or settings and language competency for the population served
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.