Orthopedic Surgery - ALASKA
$800,000+ Verifiable Income Potential
Only 6 Call Days per 4 Weeks
This is your opportunity to join the largest and most comprehensive locally-owned clinic in the state of Alaska! This 50+ provider multi-specialty medical group has been providing a high level of quality care to the community for the past 57 years. Current obstetrics and gynecology physicians enjoy an unparalleled balance between professional satisfaction, financial stability and a great quality of life.
- The team includes 2 other orthopedic surgeons and 3 orthopedic surgery physician assistants
- Bread and butter Orthopedic Surgery position with the opportunity to do sports medicine if interested (not required)
- Competitive $600,000 base salary + median MGMA RVU production= $800,000+ verifiable income potential
- Additional call stipend available for call days taken in excess of 6 days per 4 weeks
- Employed position offering $65,000 signing bonus, ATO, CME time/allowance, 401(k), full benefits and malpractice insurance (occurrence based)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Known as the “Golden Heart of Alaska”, Fairbanks emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth. It’s a vibrant university town located just alongside the Chena River with a solid economic base and world-class outdoor recreational opportunities. Our northern lights will change you, while our summer midnight sun charms you.
- No state income tax and no state sales tax
- Charming downtown with a thriving arts community and rich Alaska native culture
- An international airport in Town
- University of Alaska – Fairbanks located right in town
- Family friendly community with a performing arts center, symphony, museums, and art galleries
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Plethora of outdoor activities available including hiking, skiing, dog mushing, aurora viewing, fishing, river excursions, hot springs, hunting and wildlife viewing
- Diverse and affordable housing available: 5 bed, 4 baths, 2,516 sq. ft. on a 1.67-acre lot size for $219,000!!
- Easy access to Anchorage and Denali National Park
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: ORS 981086
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.