Child Abuse Pediatricians
2nd Busiest Children's Hospital in the State of California
The Guilds Center’s vision is to be the premier provider in Central California for diagnostic physical abuse assessments, foster care medical clearance examinations, and pediatric sexual assault evaluations including children who have been victims of commercial sexual exploitation. The Center is recognized in the state as a leader in advocacy, injury prevention, clinical research and academic training.
- The Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Center is composed of the Child Advocacy Clinic, which operates five days a week and sees over 1,000 children each year.
- The Center includes an inpatient component that evaluates about 100 children yearly in the pediatric emergency department, acute-care floors and the pediatric intensive care unit - these children are evaluated for suspected physical abuse, sexual abuse and neglect
- Pediatric residency program affiliated with Stanford University
- 8.5% retirement contribution, malpractice, disability, medical, dental, vision, and 7 days of CME
- 27 days of PTO + 7 days of CME + 3 sick days
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!!!
- California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums, and Art Galleries
To be considered for this Pediatric physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PDN 6113685 (IND-TR)
For more Pediatric physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.