Urology Opportunity in North Carolina
Brand New Facility | Close to Major Metro
A Hospital System in North Carolina is recruiting for an additional Urologist to join their team. This would be an employed position joining a busy practice.
• Competitive compensation plan with outstanding employee benefits
• Join an experienced 30-year practice with a patient draw of 175K population
• Three employed Urologists and a PA
• 1:4 call
• Beautiful 12,000 sq. ft. clinic (one of 32 hospital-owned clinics)
• New constructed $14 million dollar inpatient ORs
• New 20,000 sq. ft. Ambulatory Surgery Center located on interstate I-95,
• Da Vinci robot on site
• Small-town living, wonderful people, with a local, regional and international airport nearby
The area boasts small-town charm and Southern hospitality, coupled with natural beauty, rich quality of life and a mild climate. Located on the Lumber River, perfect for canoeing, fishing, hunting, picnicking, camping, nature study, swimming, biking, and jogging.
If this is something of interest, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience.
To be considered for this Urology Physician position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information). All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: U 7973279
For more Urology Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.