Pulmonary Disease Opportunity | West Virginia
$450,000+ Income Potential + Partnership Track
Collegial Group – Exceptional Benefits
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join a thriving, well-established private group. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking practice that has a defined need for your specialty.
- $450,000+ income potential
- No competition and very quick ramp up to full patient panel
- Collegial group dynamic and short PARTNERSHIP track
- Collaborative ICU team includes hospitalists, respiratory specialists & telemedicine
- No clinic call and only six days of hospital call per month
Live in a charming community featuring scenic views of the mountains situated on the Greenbrier RIver. Settle in a quiet area far from the congestion and high crime found in a large city. A virtual outdoor paradise - fly fishing to famous trout fishing, hunt small or big game on mountainous terrain and enjoy three highly rated ski resorts located less than two hours away. Come see why West Virginia is almost heaven!
- A strong local economy with affordable housing and thriving arts programs
- Enjoy local and state festivals and community activities year round
- Unique variety of local restaurants, boutiques and amenities
- Short commutes, highly rated schools and low teacher-to-student ratios
- Low cost of living and favorable tort reform for physicians
Job ID: To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PUD 9263272
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.