Urgent Care physician with Occupational Medicine background or experience needed in the Los Angeles market. Take a look at this amazing opportunity. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID#44747
- Open to BC/BE Family Medicine/Internal and Occupational Medicine/ with Urgent Care experience
- The schedule is 3 days a week 12hr shifts
- This is an Employed position working as an Urgent Care physician and seeing Occupational Medicine patients.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in treating Peds, with suturing, lacerations experience and has at least 1 year in an Urgent Care or Occupational Medicine setting
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine Occupational Medicine and/or Med/Peds. As suggested above, priority consideration will be given to physicians who are currently California licensed and have more immediate availability.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability and Basic/Accidental/Supplemental Life
- 403B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Compensation package includes salary guarantee (based on FMV guidelines)
- relocation package
- 401k, deferred compensation plan
- CME allowance
- Sign on
They will offer you a very competitive salary with a full benefits package which includes salary + Production Bonuses, health, and malpractice! Enjoy living and practicing in one of the most beautiful areas in California.