Nocturnist needed in the Chesapeake West Virginia area. Take a look at this amazing Nocturnist opportunity. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID#44752
- Full-Time Open to BC/BE Internal Hospitalist
- The schedule will consist of twelve-hour shifts from 7 pm- 7 am
- 10-14 shifts a month
- 8-10 pts a night
- flexible scheduling working 6-8 shifts in a row
- H1B Available
- Codes from 7a-5p, are generally covered by the ICU attending, the hospitalist, or the attending of record. ER physicians also cover.
- During the night shift, the hospitalist on and ER attending go to codes.
- At present, priority consideration is being given to candidates with more immediate availability, however, all interested candidates will be considered including graduating residents and fellows.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability and Basic/Accidental/Supplemental Life
- 403B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Compensation package includes salary guarantee (based on FMV guidelines)
- relocation package
- 401k, deferred compensation plan
- CME allowance
They will offer you a very competitive salary with a full benefits package which includes salary + Production Bonuses, health, and malpractice! Enjoy living and practicing in one of the most beautiful areas in West Virginia.