You'll receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this city that is experiencing its largest construction boom since the 1960s. It has undergone a remarkable face lift in the last two decades and is now a commercial and economic powerhouse of the region.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, call Roger McKenzie II at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Employed position
- Outpatient with traditional practice option
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Minimal 1:8 phone only call
- 20 to 25 patients daily
- BC or BE physician
- Competitive base salary and production bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail