This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this beautiful southern town with multiple great eateries, a large lake nearby, and good schools. You will be located close to Atlanta if you need access to the airport or the other amenities in the city.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other FM job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 100% outpatient
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 65 pm, and every 6th Saturday morning
- 20+ patients per day
- Phone only call 1:6
- Option for nursing home rounding if desired
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Generous PTO
- Malpractice and retirement coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail