You'll receive partnership potential, a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in a robust wine growing region with over two dozen wineries in the area. You're only two hours from St. Louis, MO which has every major convenience. You?ll enjoy Southern Illinois' moderate weather and its exceptionally friendly people.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a FM job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Step into an immediate patient base
- Well-established practice
- Partnership option
- Outpatient or traditional practice options
- Visas accepted
- Excellent compensation package
- Salaried employed position
- Full benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail