You'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, four weeks of vacation, and six holidays. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week of CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice near the capital city of Hartford, Connecticut. It places you within an easy drive of New York City, NY, and Boston, MA. You can live in one of the most upscale communities in the state. There are exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of psychiatry jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Outpatient psychiatry
- Mental health and addiction services
- Adult and adolescent patients (13 or older)
- BC/BE within 3 years of residency
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, 1 week CME with stipend
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, plus a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail