Outstanding opportunity in a robust health care system that has the latest tools in medicine.
May look at 2019 residents. For more information, please call Susan Kindle directly at 203-663-9369 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Strong salary with bonus opportunity
- Be employed by the hospital and work in a practice attached directly to the hospital
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in FM or IM
- Must be comfortable working with mid-levels
- Must live in the community
- May consider J1 or H1B candidates and must have strong communication skills
- Central location close to major metro areas, great schools, lots to do
- Enjoy lakes, outdoor paradise & performing arts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail