This position offers competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K and five days for CME, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a thriving New York community nestled among the Finger Lakes. This gorgeous four-season destination is surrounded by rare natural beauty. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is only a short drive away and hosts numerous cultural and recreational activities as well.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Internal medicine role in New York
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- 4-day or 5-day workweek, 40 hours per week
- 1:10 call, light and phone-only
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 5 weeks of PTO and 5 days of CME with $4K
- $100K in loan forgiveness, plus relocation and a sign-on
- 403(b) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail