They are offering a very competitive salary that is dependent upon experience and comprehensive benefits. You will be offered medical benefits, a retirement package, CME time, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Elizabethtown Borough is a community of 11,545 residents located in south central Pennsylvania. Situated in scenic northwestern Lancaster County, the town is 10 miles south of Hershey and 20 miles from Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. The Borough of Elizabethtown provides a variety of municipal services and activities that contribute to the exceptional quality-of-life in Elizabethtown.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email (register or log in to show contact information).
- Family and internal medicine physicians
- 36 hours/week ,1 in 3 weekend
- See all ages, IM sees ages 12 and up
- 30 to 40 patients per day
- Board eligible if coming out of residency
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Centrally located between Harrisburg and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail