You will be offered an outstanding salary that exceeds community standards, excellent comprehensive benefit package, 401K retirement plan with matching, paid time and CME time off, and CME allowance.
Detroit is a major port on the Detroit River, one of the four major straits that connect the Great Lakes system to the Saint Lawrence Seaway. The City of Detroit anchors the third-largest economic region in the Midwest and the 14th-largest in the United States. Detroit and its neighboring Canadian city Windsor are connected through a tunnel and the Ambassador Bridge, the busiest international crossing in North America.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other specialty job, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Medical director of psychiatry
- 100% inpatient
- 70% clinical, 30% administrative
- Leadership experience required
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
- H1 B visa candidates welcome
- Flexible work schedule
- Michigan license in hand preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail