This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the New York City borough of Queens which is made up of an ethnic diversity and exciting city vibe second to none in the Big Apple.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 ext. 6605 or send your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- OB/GYN physician needed
- DaVinci robotics
- 4.5 work week
- Two to three years of experience desired
- Occurrence malpractice
- Academic affiliation for teaching
- Competitive comp and benefits
- 4 weeks' vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail