This opportunity has a competitive compensation package that will be based on your experience and bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life CME time, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Come live and practice in Manteca, a city in the Central Valley of California, 76 miles east of San Francisco. You will live within easy access to a variety of recreational areas with great boating, fishing, hiking, biking, snow sports, sightseeing and wine tasting. You will work just inland from the San Francisco Bay Area. The local area has gone through a recent downtown renewal and rests against the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email at (register or log in to show contact information).
- All outpatient
- Monday-Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- See about 25 patients per day
- Easy access to major cities
- Very competitive benefits and salary
- H-1B visas okay
- Variety of practice models with flexible schedules
- Sign-on bonus and resident stipends
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail