This employed opportunity comes with a lucrative salary plus RVU bonuses. You will receive full benefits, including relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, activities and sports with the University, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Inpatient position
- 70 beds affilliated with adjacent hospital
- One of the largest acute care hospitals in the country
- Specializing in spinal cord and brain injury patients
- Employed - lucrative salary with RVU bonus
- Full benefits including relocation
- Located in the heart of Knoxville
- Foothills of the Rocky Mountians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail