A hospital in Michigan seeks a locum tenens physiatrist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with weekend call. Each physician sees 15 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation and is proficient in outpatient and inpatient care. CompHealth can help physicians without a MI state license obtain one.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday
- Weekend call
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient and inpatient care
- Must have musculoskeletal experience
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing