This employed position comes with medical benefits, a retirement package, relocation assistance, holidays, and PTO days.
Come live and practice in Salt Lake City, Utah. This city is a true hidden gem. It has fresh and exciting eateries, breweries, concert venues, a large university, clean and wide streets, minimal congestion, and a growing economy. But most importantly, it is the perfect home-base for some of the best outdoor recreation in the county. Come ski the greatest snow on earth or mountain bike the otherworldly red rock trails.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information). Reference job number 2466386.
- 8- or 10-hour days, 4- or 5-day work week
- Experience in occ med and reviewing drug test results
- Residency or board certification not required
- Spanish-speaking skills is a big plus, but not required
- Clean UT license and background required
- Company-supplied training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Local candidates preferred, but relocation assistance is available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail