A new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine opportunity is now available in California. You must be comfortable with outpatient treatment. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday, with no call. The physician will see 18 - 24 patients per day. You will use EMR charting. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- No call
- EMR charting
- 18 - 24 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail