You will receive a competitive compensation package, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of Michigan's premier cities that has the lovely countryside, mountains and lakes nearby. You will be able to enjoy fine dining and city amenities that are second to none.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Sean Doton at: 954.837.2667 and email your CV to: (register or log in to show contact information) .
- Pediatric Neurologist needed for well-established, hospital employed group
- M-F Schedule from 8am - 5pm
- Academic affiliation for teaching and research optional
- Open to both experienced and entry level providers
- Generous PTO and CME
- Full health benefits
- Lucrative opportunity with huge earning potential
- Loan repayment or fellowship stipend may be available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail