This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, CME stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Silver City is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 6,000 feet, and it borders the Continental Divide. The summer climate is cool and comfortable. You will enjoy crisp clean air and sunshine and four gentle seasons.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any general surgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send CV to (register or log in to show contact information) for considersation.
- General surgery practice
- Hospital-based employed model
- Market growth demands another general surgeon
- Join two other general surgeons
- Light call schedule, paid call
- Large referral network
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- J1 and H1-B candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail