Your benefits package may include relocation assistance, marketing assistance, medical education debt assistance, and CME reimbursement.
Come live and practice in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.343.7385 and email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Large group
- Outpatient hospital clinic
- Monday through Friday
- Board certified or board eligible
- Benefits package
- PTO and vacation
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation and medical education debt assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail