A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of 8-hour to 10-hour shifts, with occasional Saturdays, and call is not a requirement. You will see an average of 21 patients per day. The EMR system is NextGen. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS and CPR certification. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 8-hour to 10-hour shifts
- No call
- Occasional Saturday shifts
- Must have BLS and CPR certification
- NextGen EMR
- 21 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail