A hospital in Indiana seeks a neurology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with tPA and EEG cases. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, 7 days on/7 days off, and the physician will see 18 - 22 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current IN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC/BE required
- 7 am - 7 pm
- 7 days on/7 days off
- 18 - 22 patients per day
- Scope includes tPA and EEG cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail